- freedom from anxiety and fear
- control over anger
- modification of bad habits
- overcoming addictions like alcohol, smoking, etc.
- development of perpetual positive approach
- development of good self-esteem
- management of stress
- achievement of weight loss and robust health
- overcoming depression
- dealing with shame and guilt
- enhancing energy and satisfactory sleep
- gaining financial security
- handling grief and trauma
Although one detects that a particular belief, attitude, or thought is not proving beneficial, still it is very tough, or at times impossible, to alter it. The cause is that the emotions create limitations and actualize them. Thus, basically an individual’s emotions propel or repel action. So, joy and success in life are decided by the thoughts and attitude. In a nutshell, a person is his own best friend and/or worst enemy. The Sedona method uses the base of this cycle. It teaches how to master the emotions. As a result, one becomes a master of thought and consequently, of action. This is how this single technique is found to be an elixir in diverse areas.
- simplicity of use
- works during every moment-it teaches how to let go of the thoughts every moment, and experience relief-after the person gets freedom from pain, insights may occur naturally
- absence of retrospection-the need to remember old happenings, ponder about them, and sort out the problem
- the results are long-lasting, and increase with time
- the technique is omnipotent
- equally effective for men and women
Consider the case of low self-esteem. It may be caused by several factors like a depreciating remark or action from somebody. The person’s view towards the events around him can give rise to feelings of embarrassment and mediocrity. The low self-esteem that arises due to such feelings affects each aspect of life. The Sedona method assists to break the vicious circle of such feelings and thoughts. The heaviness experienced in the abdomen, chest, and shoulders vanishes. It is substituted by self-confidence, lightness, and warmth. The person will not have a feeling of inability, in case of handling an issue, etc.